- ALL CAKE
Net Weight : 500 gm
Deliver To Dubai
When you order in 22 hrs 15 mins
Expected Delivery on by Tuesday, September 27
Share to Friends
Rumman Cake is a dessert that originated in the Middle East. This sweet, spongy cake is made with a syrup of water, sugar, and honey. The syrup is boiled and then poured over the cake. A generous amount of chopped pistachios are sprinkled on top. It is typically served with tea or coffee. Rumman Cake is a traditional Middle Eastern dessert that can be served with tea or coffee. It is made with a syrup of water, sugar, and honey. The syrup is boiled and then poured over the cake. A generous amount of chopped pistachios are sprinkled on top.
- Make sure when carrying or transporting your cake, please place both hands underneath the cake to support the cake and the board.
- We recommend keeping it refrigerated so the cake will be nice and firm.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to develop best flavor and texture.
- Tiered cakes take longer to warm up, so let sit at least 1 hours before serving.
- When Cutting Your Cake, Run knife between cake bottom and cake board.
- Use a long knife to cut slices
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Keep cakes away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat, as they may fade or melt.
- Store leftover cake in refrigerator if not in use.
- The cake should be consumed within 48 hours.