SAMOOSA VEGETABLE SMALL
Deliver To: Dubai
Order Now and get delivery by Tuesday, September 26, 09:00 PM (Next Day Delivery)
Back to school mega offer up to 30% off - BS30
use this coupon code and Get exciting discount - AMAL30
Use this coupon code and get exciting discount - UM30
Share to Friends
The samosa is a fried or baked dish that is a traditional part of Indian cuisine. It is made of a deep-fried or baked dough that is stuffed with a spicy vegetable mixture. They are often served as an appetizer, and are traditionally served with chutney.
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer until hot, reaching around 177°C degrees.
- Carefully place the samosas into the deep fryer. Do not overcrowd the deep fryer as it will bring down the temperature of the oil, and there will not be enough heat to shock the samosa wrapping to turn crispy and golden.
- Keep turning the samosas as they fry so that they cook evenly on all sides.
- After 2 minutes, turn down the heat and leave the samosas to cook for another 3 minutes. This helps them turn crisp and golden.
- Remove the samosas from the hot oil and lay them onto a plate covered with a paper towel.
- Repeat the above process, heating up the oil and cooking the samosas a few at a time until they are all cooked through properly.
You can keep vegetable samosa in freezer up to 9 months.
Note: Store them in an airtight container or wrap them tightly with plastic wrap.