- ALL CAKE
San Sebastian Cheese Cake
Deliver To Dubai
When you order in 2 hrs 31 mins
Expected Delivery on by Wednesday, October 5
Share to Friends
A family recipe passed down from generation to generation, San Sebastian Cheese Cake is made with fresh cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and an original recipe of delicious fruits. Each bite is bursting with flavor, the perfect treat for any occasion.The perfect treat for any occasion.
- Make sure when carrying or transporting your cake, please place both hands underneath the cake to support the cake and the board.
- We recommend keeping it refrigerated so the cake will be nice and firm.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to develop best flavor and texture.
- Tiered cakes take longer to warm up, so let sit at least 1 hours before serving.
- When Cutting Your Cake, Run knife between cake bottom and cake board.
- Use a long knife to cut slices
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Keep cakes away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat, as they may fade or melt.
- Store leftover cake in refrigerator if not in use.
- The cake should be consumed within 48 hours.